OzSquad trial session booking and/or waiver form
Just a few questions and then you are ready to burpee!
Emergency contact name and number
If you are booking a FREE trial group session, the date that you would like to come along
Have you ever had or do you have...?
High blood pressure
Chest pain or tightness
Arthritis, bone, joint or back problems
None of the above
Check all that apply:
I am male over 35 or female over 40 who has not exercised in the past 12 months
I am pregnant, planning to become pregnant or have given birth in the last 8 weeks
I have a family history of heart disease, stroke, or raised cholesterol levels in relatives under 65
I have an injury that may hinder participation in the exercise programme
I have had major surgery that may impact my ability to participate in the exercise programme
I am currently taking medication
None of the above
Where did you hear about OzSquad?
Informed Consent, Release & Waiver
1. In consideration of participating in the exercise session (“the Activity”), I agree and acknowledge that I am fully aware that participation may involve risks and I accept all the risks of participating, even if the risks are created by the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Release Party1 or anyone else.
2. I agree and acknowledge that: a) I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activity, and am aware that participation could result in physical injury or death; b) I understand my physical limitations and sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured; c) My involvement in the Activity is completely voluntary and I am free to deny consent and withdraw from participating at any stage; and d) I am aware that if the activity occurs outdoors, the streets adjourning to the activity are open to regular traffic and I will obey all traffic laws and regulations
3. I hereby, for myself and for my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns, fully release, waive and forever discharge any and all rights or claims2 I may have, now or in the future, against any Released Party, even if the claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of a Released Party or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, I further release any recourse which I may now or hereafter have resulting from any decision of any released Party.
4. I agree not to sue any Released Party for claims, even if the claims arise from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability (including any reasonable legal fees they may incur) defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
5. I am aware that it is advisable to consult a physician prior to participating in the activity. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice.
6. I am aware that there is no obligation for any person to provide me with medical care during the Activity. I understand and acknowledge that: a) There may be no aid stations available for the Activity; and b) If medical care is rendered to me, I consent to that care if I am unable to give my consent at the time.
7. I consent to the use of my photograph(s), video(s), text or quote by OzSquad and any affiliates.
8. If any provision in this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
I confirm that I have read and understood these terms. I am aware that by checking the box below, I am waiving certain rights. I am not under any physical or emotional duress to sign.
Agree to above terms
Do Not Fill This Out